Monday, January 11, 2016

Farewell Until Our Next Mission

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

How does one summarize two years of serving our Heavenly Father with your eternal companion with no worldly distractions?
You can't.
I have witnessed that the work of the Lord is a grand miracle.These young missionaries are the miracle workers and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are with them.
When I watch these great leaders, I know that our future is bright.They are my examples and my friends.I love them all!
I know that senior couples are desperately needed and plead that the "baby boomers" make the effort to serve a mission, now.

Because a picture is worth a thousand words, a video should be worth more!

Video: Our Mission In Uruguay

Video: Our Farewell Testimonies and Our Grand Homecoming



Good-bye Uruguay!

Hello my Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment