Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Facetime was made for senior missionaries!

Friday – February 7, 2014  

What a storm last night.  Wind blew, thunder and lightning and this morning it is pouring rain.  Mike went to the Antel office and finally got somewhere.  All they needed was his passport for ID and we are set to go.  
They activated his iPad and so now we at least have that for internet.  Our apartment is scheduled for anytime Monday.  They couldn’t activate my phone until I go back to the airport and register my phone with customs.  Oh, well.  Maybe we won’t need to activate it anyways.  We had dinner at 6 pm with the Giles.  They work at the temple.  I brought my homemade wheat bread and she made some great soup.  It was a good visit.  I got her into familysearch and within ½ hour, we had at least one name to add to her tree.  I am sure there will be more to add after a little more research.  After we got home, we did facetime with some of the family.  It was so great to see and talk to them finally.  I know we are so lucky to be able to do so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment