Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Do Autumn Leaves and Easter Eggs go together?

Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Temple Day.   We received approval from the temple president to serve on an “as needed” basis.  Now that school is back in session, the middle of the week is not busy at all.  They will call us when a group is scheduled to come in.  We have other visits we could make to people in our Stake and the “Capilla Abierta” is beginning to take more of our time as well.  
I put up some Easter decorations today.  

I know that "Fall" is the season here, but it just doesn't seem right to use "fall colors" with Easter!  I don't think easter eggs go with autumn leaves.  Nope, definitely not. 
I started sending the emails that needed to get out to the Area people who are in charge of the South America “Capilla Abiertas” and to President Cook, our mission president. We also calendared the rest of our 6 weeks for the barrios and their capilla abiertas. I think I will start to throw in a few Spanish words here and there.  If I can learn Spanish, you can join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment