Thursday, March 27, 2014

We Got a Package!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

(Tune: You’ve had a birthday!) Primary Song: Play Song
We got a package, shout hooray!  We want to sing to you today!.
Lots of goodies and pictures too.  Happy Easter, Love you!

We happened to go to the mission office today to start setting up our office and meet with President Cook. A BIG box arrived.  The elders were questioning who would get such a large package and then they said, “Oh! This is for you!”  We are not usually in the office so our timing was perfect!  It took only 17 days to arrive safely.
We found out that our meeting with President Cook was not today, but next Wednesday. The elders had just told us next Wednesday. Oh, well.  Elder Pugmire dropped by the office too and he noticed that a big shipment of furniture had arrived. He asked Mike to help him deliver and set it up.  So he took us back to the apartment with our BIG box. Elder Pugmire’s timing was good too because we didn’t know how we were going to carry our box on the bus. Mike left with him and I opened up our box.  This was better than Christmas!  I had so much fun.  I hooked up our new speakers to my laptop and put on my Motab music. I opened the box and decorated with all my new things.  The food items that were sent will be savored!  After I situated the food in my ever so small pantry/bookshelf, I studied Spanish the rest of the day.  I think things are finally coming bit by bit.  Mike got home around 10:30 pm.  I can’t thank you enough, mi familia! Gracias, te amamos!

Before
Before

   
After!














The wonderful people that are supporting us are
now on our refrigerator.







No comments:

Post a Comment